~Yippee~

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sorry

Sorry to myself for not posting for so long. Quite lazy. Recently joined facebook, its SO COOL!
Can you add me if you read this?

Search my name- YaoYaoYao
Then you accept me, thanks.

I made many friends on facebook, especially from my school. Just added my teacher. It is so cool.
I also found a firend from my school whose mother is my mother's friend!
SO anxious to find her and say hello.
New friend made. After reading this, I hope you all can join facebook and add me!

Woow, its quite late now. Tomorrow is Thursday and then Firday starts my real exam. It is too nervous, anxious!Exams are horrible, scary.
PLease bless me to score well, make me feel happy! Then can post on the blog more! *Yippee*
And play games,
relax,
watch tv,
play with neighbours! Tvs are full of advertisements. WOOW.

2 more days to main exam.
7 more days to exams over.

WOOw. Counting down is so fun.
I almost finish studying History.
Left Chinese, Literature, Science and 1B Maths textbook.

Ok, my mum is calling me to go and sleep.

I also want to go and sleep. But I want to put some pictures first.
Wait...
-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
OK, gtg, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home