~Yippee~

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Calling...

Hell0. Calling 0nce, twice... S0LD!
Haha. I sold 'Hell0'. So I am going to rent, well actually buy and use a new word at the start of the post.
Ow. Ouch! Woah!
Words, please stop rushing! Please queue according alphabectical order. First is 'aww'?! NO way, next please.
...: Hours later :...
None acceptable!
Ok. So I needa think of a word to start a post.
The top part is just talking. Now, for the real post.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
The MONSTERs' INVADED EARTH.


That's not scary. Go away, n0t scary monster.


Ok. Now currently talk about the invading of earth.
But the real thing is that I still have projects. I don't know when due date. And is like we CANN0T 0r maybe N0T want t0 d0 it. My leader just have n0t answered me. HMMMMMM

She have not answered me on MSN.
Probably she is singing on MSN.

She likes ballerina all these stuff. EEk.

Gotta go on all these bunky and rocky rides on PROJECTS.
to ACTUALLY... PROJECTS.

HEE...BEE...BYE... BYE!


MOOD: Homework.. AWW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home