~Yippee~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

What???

Hiya.
Its been for so long since I had last posted.
I am now so lazy to post.
I don't have the mood to post.
I just heard the Channel 5 advertisement about the 'CALAFARE' how to spell?
and "FIRST CLASS".
The first advertisment said " YOu owe $$ you pay $$" So funny. It was the Mumbai guy who said it.

Ai ya...
So many tests recently. That is also another reason why I have not posted for so long.
Projects here too. Design and Technology, Project Work, Chinese Project!
So mess UP!
Can't take it...
Wow. I have stayed up so late today. Just to do all these silly projects.
Arr... Just finish most of it.
Just finding for more things for my blog for entertainment.
So I won't feel bored.
Eerrr... I am also browsing through other people's blog.
Don't feel like doing projects anymore.
Theres teets still on next week.
I was studying it for the whole of morning.
Graaaa. I MUST PUT MORE PICTURES ON MY BLOg!

on 15 August was my C.O. teacher b-day.
My senior and I bought mini cake for him!
He was elateD! :DDD

Oh yeah, forgot to tell this: I am going to learn Korean now.
I don't know if I might accomplish my wish. But I will just try, try.
I am going to change the TAGBOARD too to a more advanced one.
Which is much more cooler. But I will leave the old one there-for memories.
I need to update the calendar and add new things now.
BYESS . Really tired.

Feeling:

YAWN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home