~Yippee~

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hi, back!

Aikes!
I left one more homework.
Oh! I going to update the calendar.
Wait... My friend chatting with me...
Ok. back!
Mission Impossible, acomplish!
Hars...
I need to hurry up with my homework as I need to visit my Aunt's home and grandmother's house.
Gosh.
Really need to hurry up.
Wait...... Let me think on what to write...
Eureka!
I went home with Julian after school after Chinese Orchestra.
Suddenly, the bus stopped moving and the bus was quiet...
The TV mobile stopped....
Then the bus went back to normal.
Weirdo!
I am now also busying adding people to my chat.
I just finished my history homework.
I really like the Indus Valley Civilisation!
I LOVE the Korea show!
*Couple or Trouble!*
According to my long previous post, I wished I pass my Literature Test.
And I.........PASSED!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
By the way, mind your words, its Hungry Ghost Festival.
BYESSSSSSSSS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home