~Yippee~

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New post

Hi, posting again.
I had updated my calendar and my links!
I find the Maths Test really HARD!
I am now doing my irritating projects! *That is getting up my nerves!*
Tomorrow going out with my group members to take pictures.
We are going to the Esplanade and Chinatown.
I wonder why don't we go to Little India and more?

Really wondering...
Then tomorrow, I am going to grandmother's house to celebrate m y cousin's birthday.
Opps.
I don't know when am I going to cut my nails and hair.
And I need to get a new pair of spectacles.
The one I was wearing has just broke into two. *Pi-Chiat!*
Sorry, now.
I need to go.
My sister's really bugging me to go to youtube to watch the video on the national day songs.
I think I going to post later again.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home