~Yippee~

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HELLO! again!

Hello, came back to post!
Today, we have a boss, he is EDWIN!
And guess what!
I am the CEO/Secretary!
:)))))))))))

HAHA!
We are working in the EDWIN & Co.
The workers are...
-Scott (buys black pepper chicken & fish fillet for us) *What a lame job*
-Julian (Entertain us) *A more lame job :P *
-Keith (what is his job?)
-Jun Hao (Teach us homework) *HARD work!*

I am CEO/Secretary. I don't know what I DO!
I just know I need to help the BOSS to draw pictures. That's my job! *I think its kind of fun!*
The boss do what? He GETS MASSAGE! *So relax~*

Our rules are very childish. *Don't dare to say.*
Bye for now.
Chinese test tomorrow!
By the way, the Literature test today was a litttle difficult!
HOPE I PASS!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home