~Yippee~

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY!~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO JULIAN AND EDWIN.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Happy Birthday to you guys!
Hope you enjoyed your movie! :)

HaHA!
Today, We LAST minute sent the powerpoint to Miss Lim.
It was during recess.
The last mintue. Then the bell rang.
Then at that time, we sent the powerpoint to Miss Lim .
Mr Choo said, 'Boys, faster get back to your class.' in a very angry way.
It makes us so angry.

Then, our grouppresented the powerpoint.
I was NOT nervous at all.
Instead, I kept on laughing.
Edwin and charmaine said they would stare at me.
But when I looked at them, they were not looking at me at all.
That makes me really LAUGH!

NOBODY notice the mistake I said in the podcast!
YES!
So happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home