~Yippee~

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PAIN~But survived! (A painful experience)

This painful event happened on 6 July.
I was going home after visiting my grandmother's house with my family.
Our uncle had a taxi so he drove us home.
Then when we reached our home, I alighted the taxi.
Then, before my hand could move away, my sister slammed the taxi door without knowing that my hand was still there.
Then, I 'Ouch'!
My thumb got hit! *OUCHIE!*
I hope and hope that something happen to my thumb.
So I no need write anything again.
But, then my thumb recovered!
Waa.

Another event.
It happened today, 8 July.
I was walking to my bus stop with my 2 other friends, Jun Hao and Julian.
Julian and I were holding a 'GLUP' from 7-eleven. *Tasty!*
But, then we met two people and they changed our lifes... *Naa. Just kidding.*
They asked we 3 about a survey. *YAWN*
Jun Hao wanted to escape! *Don't BETRAY US!*
They asked me about my personality as there were many choices about it.
I chose 'BLUR'. Haha.


I need to do my homework now.
BYES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home