~Yippee~

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YES!

ARRR...
Rest......
I had just posted on my cousins blog and my secret agent blog.
I left an English Biography. *SIGH*
I just updated my blog and everything.
I added alot of things.

I made new post.
Today, many things happened.
Not really.
My secret agent and I talk about the medicines we had.
Then we talked about other things.
Blah blah.
WOOO...
What should I say?
Oh yeah.

I went to the esplanade that time with my group members and it was like TOO FUN!
I will tell you about it.
We went to the esplanade and we went inside the lift.
At that time, I took a video too. *What a coincedence*
We pressed the 2nd storey but it did not move.
A moment later, the lift started making noises.
It goes like this........ "HMMMMMMMMMMM"
We thought we were stuck in the lift and we decided to call for the elevator help.
Then my friend pressed open the lift door the closed it again then the lift went up.
What kind of lift is this?
SCarely. But, well....fun?!

Then I took another video about a ghost dustbin.
I held the lid of the dustbin and then let go.
The lid of the dustbin started shaking all about like a ghost! *COOL*

Then we took a picture of the reflection of the water.
It was like another ghost. *HAHA!*

Then we went to the basement at the esplanade.
We took a video and started running all about.
HAHA!
Then we rewind it and quickly.
It was so funny.
All of us started running backwards!
HAAAHAAAAA

I watched a new Korean show.
It is the 'Couples or trouble'.
It is so funny.
I managed to find a funny NG video on "My girl" Korean drama.
Enjoy it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home