~Yippee~

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GRA!!! Back to post!~

Oh! I done with all my projects already!
Actually, almost.
Arr...
So many tests coming up.
Chinese, History , Literature, Science.
Awww!!



So many things leh.

I think nowadays don't really have the mood to post.
I always cut my hair at home~
I cut the fringe.
So scared because my hair so long.
So always secrtly cut fringe, side and back.
Schools are so scrict.
i . i
I watching the Korea show now~
The show so nice.
Now 10.42pm. Left 18 minutes before the show end and I am going te sleep.

Now the advertisment about BE ABSOLUTELY U.

So boring.

Ha~ The show back again.

Time: 10.46pm Left 14 minutes~

Now the show the guy EMOING!

Haha.

He waited to marry the girl.
Kneeled outside her house from spring, summer, autumn and winter.












Inspired by someone's blog.
Always write feeling at the end.
My feeling: -------------------------------------------------------------------->








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home