~Yippee~

Monday, August 4, 2008

Hey!

I know what to post today! Let me tell you about what happened on Sunday!
I went to my Grandma's house. Then, when I was eating, I found a worm.
*Not sure what kind of worm it is. It is a dead one!*
So, I continued eating. I found another worm in my rice!
Gosh and oh dear! My cousins, anut and uncles all laughed and some ewwed.
Then, I used my bare hands to throw it in the dustbin.
*Oh, Luckily they were all dead.*

After that, we went to play. We played a very childish and boring game. It was some cooking and serving stuff game.
*Told ya it was childish!*

My sister was the cook and she ordered all of us to serve to the toy rat, power ranger and all those toys that needs to eat. It was so funny! One of my cousin said, ' I can't believe I am serving a rat!' And then we all laughed. Then we celebrated our grandfather's birthday. We ate thye cake and then we all went to the kitchen. Then I told them,' Still remember that last time my sister was the queen and she kept on taking alot of toys out. Then, when my sister was not looking, we all quickly put back the toys and we all started to giggle.'
After hearing this, we all started to laugh and laugh. My sister then suddenly ignored us.
*By the way, this was a sign of angryness.*
We kept on console her then suddenly she shouted,' Surprise!' Then we all started to laugh as my sister tricked us and it was hilarous! Jut then, our eldest cousin came in to the kitchen and saw all of us laughing. He said we were all siao meaning crazy.
Then, I told them that I found 2 worms in my rice and all of us continued laughing.
Then, we all stopped laughing. Then my eldest cousin asked why did we all stopped laughing. We looked at one another and then started laughing away.
*LOLLLL!*
Then, that's all about it.
But... how about today? Ok. Julian and I was talking in the bus. Thenm when we reachedour bus stop, we forgot to press the bell and we ent tio the next stop. We are sooo weird. Okay. I need to do my homework already. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home