~Yippee~

Friday, August 29, 2008

HUH HAAA

I have not posted my blog for SOOO LONG already. So I am back to post. I don't want it to DIE...
Why my blogskin removed by photobucket???
So SAD....
The picture is not illegal right???
ARGH.....
So troublesome if need to redo blogskin...
So maybe I don't care.... MUHAHAHAAHHAH
Wow... Holiday's arriving...
But need to do HOMEWORK, PROJECT, not 1, not 2, not 3, BUT 4!!, REVISION!!!!
AHHHHH......
I become MAD!!!!!!
So long never UPDATED my BLOG ALREADY.
The CALENDER so DOWNDATED....
EEE...
How ar....
Need to do so many things.
Because I never update my blog so long. Then become like that. But actually, having all these stuff to do I think quite fortunate already. Because the Sec 4 need O-level. Then need to study more and more things! Pity them....
Tell you what...
The bus I always take to school is always so WEIRD....
I don't know how to descibe it...
Nevermind...
Oh yeah... You know I watched 'JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH'
So cool. That movie just so interesting. But all my friends say I everything also nice.
It is because I watch movie in cinema is like only 4 times altogether.
SO I kept on saying NICE NICE NICE when they ask me...
Its LOL...
Ok, bye now...
Maybe I will change blogskin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home