~Yippee~

Monday, September 8, 2008

Opps, again

Just finished doing my book review.
Wait! Sharks! Monsters!
I forgot to write the summary. -.-" LOL
I thought I can relax and go rest.
Woo! I just took 2 minutes and done! (:
So now, continuing my post. And adding more pictures in this post.
The LOL emotion very cute. :)
Hm... What did I want to say? Hm...

Let me add many funny emotions in my blog only when I am FREE.Then this blog very funny!~

Now I think I shall put my link on the class blog? So others can visit?

Oh, now what emotions to put?

I've just had a new handwriting and I think it is SUPER DUPER COOL.

Oh yeah~ I just recently found someone's blog who have ALOT of created emotions.

I think its COOL!
This person like SIAO-->

So bad. Hit the penguin.
This guy the eye open so big.
Because its an eye opener-->
HAHA.

This one so what. -->
Finding more emotions. I moment please.
This one also -->

The Channel U show 9 pm finish already.
I tired. YAWN. No matter what...


Current mood: Tired.
Tired among Homeworks

This mother-->
Tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home