~Yippee~

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Did so many things and had NO time to post on the blog.
Sorry 'bout that.
Oh, its Saturday and its going to EOY EXAM!
Gotta bury face in book, memerising and stuff.
Thats the common sentence everyone use to describe when its near exam. I'm going to say...

"Heads buried in the textbooks and stuck inside. On, the exam day, you go to school with the head stuck in the book like a bookworm (or bookhuman?). Then your hard work paid off!
Buring heads in book really made you pass your exams well!
Because the book is stuck and you can see what is in the BOOK!"

HAHAHAH! That's a cool paragraph! Oh, I need to finish up my homeworks and gotta revise. waa. And soon my dad needa use the computer because he needa book a chalet
(: (oh, I used the word book)

Okay, so gotta go. Signing off, me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home