~Yippee~

Monday, October 20, 2008

WOO

Yeah, exams are over! But its very boring...
Its because there is not much to do. Play and play for a long time is very boring....
Oh yeah... Heard of Okto right?
The new channel. Its just like kidscentral...
Now there is no more kidscentral, so need to watch Okto.
Spongebob ! hahaha. So funny.

The reaction after my exams?
It was rather a grin I think.
I improved! My Maths SA1 and SA2 pull my marks up!
Science I forgot to ask teacher about adding my 1 1/2 marks to my marks. THe teacher must have forgotten.
I think if I ask tomorrow the teachers will scold me.
But my mum told me 1 1/2 marks makes alot of difference.
What to do now...

And next year we are going to change classes.
If still with my best friends... I happy!
If separated... I sad...
C.O. Practice is back and even messier than before!
Its like everyday during holiday need to go back to C.O.
So sad...
Cannot enjoy... What to do? 2 more concerts this holiday and SYF next year. Life is so boring...
A baby life is so good...
Wake...eat...sleep
I wish I could...

Oh yeah... Today we had beach cleaning.
We were cleaning and so many other people celebrating and enjoying themselves. Then one of my classmate suggested to clean up their bags, untouched food, everything they brought. We were like servants... Cleaning after them.
Then our bag was almost stolen by some immigrants*.
That was what our teacher told us as we were 'Engrossed' in collecting litter and we were not aware of our bag. haha
Cigratte butts broke the record. It was like a group alone collected 130 cigratte butts. My friend and I decided to have a Cigratte butt competition. Pick as many as we can.

We picked...
- cigratte butts
- vegetable ( my teacher told me it was seaweed although its like vegetable)
- chilli bottle with chilli in it (gross)
- bag straps (the one to adjust the length of the bag.) ( there were so many bag straps, I suppose the person's bag already spoil)
- glass bottle... etc

We almost decided on picking up dog poo.

Its like so many people don't know how to spell cigratte butt when we need to write what we collected. I finally mustered it.

After collecting, the garbage bag smells of ...
normal rubbish+chilli sauce= a smell that is so grossyou will like puke...

Then we took a break. My friends decided to go to SubWay was the Mac was like so full. It started to rain.
We took out our umbrella and one of my friend who is a very unlucky guy to me, he had no umbrella. He had to SHARE with me. Then it was like our 2 friends suddenly walked and gone missing. But the rest of us 4 continue to walk without thinking. And we ended up on the bicycle track. Its like nobody lead us...

The UNLUCKY friend held my unbrella and DID NOT cover me, resulting I got wet. I was like crazy. Just come out from the bathroom or something like that. I was like drenched like crazy. How unlucky for me! Instead we got to burger king and could not find subway. How unlucky! I was like walk in burger king and the air-con make me feel colder... I was ill. Everyone was like staring at me.. eewww...
Im so odd... I was like what to punch them at their faces.

Then yesterday, when I was having luch with my family, a small bone when trough my gum. Then I was like trying to pull the bone out. ( I know its very uncivilised and no manners) Then my parents and my sister looked at me. They were looking at me so I had to do something. I looked back at them and gave a very fake smile then I started laughing. I was like so odd. Then look at me and said I was crazy.
This post is long! Ok, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home