~Yippee~

Monday, October 13, 2008

Alive

Hey, back again.
And Julian please don't say my blog is dead.

And congrats your sister and tell her not to talk about me. Good results not equal to CRAZY.
Okay... now back to normal.
Exams are over!! OVAL ()
YEAH~!
Have not posted for so long already.
And Julian say its dead. Arr, mentioned him again.
Julian, you are so "famous".
Ok, back to the exams over.
Then tomorrow receive* results.
*Trembling all over. ()*
Trembling = Shake?
This is too over shake -->

How about this? -->

Naa.. Its the happy dancing shake.
This? --->

This is too dirty and happy the kind of shake. Not nervous at all.

This...? -.-" --> Not a act cute and happy shake.
No right picture found...
Ok whatever. I am NERVOUS {{{{{(>.<)}}}}}
Hoping to find more emotions.
Or emotions blog?
Nerve-vous.

Hey, tomorrow, I am going to bring a new food for recess!
A very nice one... I am eating the one with a smiley face and my sister is eating the one with chocolate chips. So nice...
Wait! I found the right picture for nervous.
The nervous kind and want everyone to know-->

The nails too long and bite them-->

The very scared at home (has curtains)-->

Now, show you the yummy food!
I am eating the one on the left! So happy! Happy face!

Wish I score very well!
And good lucks to myself!

Hope our class will not split because my friends might not be the same class as me!

The emotion I wish to have tomorrow -->

NOT this -->

Especially not the 2nd sad emotion. Imagine lying low on the floor and crying and hitting the ground.
Hey! that reminds me of my primary school PE lesson.
Some people got bored and they so"SAD" and did this action
After all, Julian sister's emotion is not so bad.
It means you have scored well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home