~Yippee~

Friday, July 3, 2009

back from the june hols

-When during June Holidays-

Go a lot of places. yeah

Yeah. Hols so exciting. yay. But now... Back to school.


-Currently After June Holidays-

Back to school. Take temperature two times daily.
Today... I mean yesterday got Home Econormics Lesson :D
I made pizzzzzzaaaaaaaaa! yeahyeahyeahyeah. So nice to eat.
Gave my sister one-quarter. I so kind (:
Now is the don't know korean or Japanese show.
The absolute boyfriend show. So nice.

Now just roaming around on the keyboard... I mean my fingers.
Imagine I'm on the keyboard.
It can only be the keyboard is gigantic or I am mini-small.
The hong Kong show "tu wei xing dong" so nice.
Although so many people are killed. But they are baddie.
The goodies die so poor thing. But the show is cool (:
Looking forward to Saturdays Spongebob! Backyard Science Doraemon

Still left to read the Literature notes. D: Macbeth....
Need to read old english. That is oh my!
quoth? ronyon? thou? Aleppo? Aroint thee?
This is UN-understandable. Cant be understand. It is just like learning a new language.
Okay. And there is some digital art homework. We need to draw.
DrawDRAWdrawDRaw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home