~Yippee~

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weird…

Hey… That time my daddy bought JELLY back home. yeah  But then it is super watery and the thing is super tight. When I opened the packet, the whole jelly thing sprayed onto my face and shirt. I was like some sort of clown humouring myself as I kept on laughing afterwards.

Today, I got bored so I started using used paper to fold many paper aeroplanes.

From the size of your face to size of your little last toe nail.

Then my sister started attacking each other with paper aeroplanes. We used our school bag and newspaper for protection. It was super fun. (Although it is super childish) It was fun and Funny. When my sister used the newspaper for protection, the newspaper kept on dropping and it was simply hilarious.

Then, I found out that I have Déjà Vu. Not sure if it is a sickness or virus or something?

the meaning, : the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the near past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain.  (FROM WIKIPEDIA)

examples: you are travelling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic.

I experienced it before and a lot of times. When I was in Sec 1 having my art lesson, suddenly I experience this again. Its like
I have felt exactly what happened. EVERYTHING is the same (creepy). The noise, the weather, the people , Everything!

There's another weird thing I experience when I was in Sec 1 camp. For one moment, I felt that I am in a dream when I am EXACTLY AWAKE. What happened was I got a little giddy, feel like fainting. I could hear everything, but I could not understand anything. It is like at that moment, everything is in a daze, as if I was sleeping at that moment.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home