~Yippee~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Climbing

 

Climbing to the top.

Back from the holidays. (though school had reopened long ago)  I had a super duper 

fun holiday.  The last few days before the school has officially opened, I went with my cousins so many times.

On Sunday, we went to the Upper Seletar Reservoir. It was completely fun. Climbing up the tower, merry-go-rounding, monkeys, and the excellent trail!

Yeah, the excellent trail. Its was fantastic-o! The earlier part of the trail was rather okay except for the ending of the trail. It was marvellous! We played with the water, well, which we will be drinking.

-3 sticks and maple leaf combined-

(only we understand)

Followed by Tuesday, my family, my cousins and I went to Pasir Ris Park. We played in the playground and unfortunately it started raining. We went under a shelter to 避雨。 When the Heavy Rain became Rain became Drizzle and when it stopped, we went to play!~ Enjoyed washing our shoe. Our shoe was quite clean then. We rode bicycle..2 hours you know? 2 hours. It was so long……so tiring.

The best part is when creating the sandcastle! (my favourite part) Me and my brilliant idea on building the super bridge with the river. The water stay and did not soaked into the sand! Muhahaha.

Then we went to the BIG “Giant” store. We had our dinner and bought some stuff.

On Wednesday, the day before the official 2009, we went to the SAFRA and went to “swim” (I think its rather of a dip in the pool). We went to had our dinner and headed home for the show I had been looking forward to: King of Thrift goes overseas. (省钱王出城记)

Okay… That’s all folks. Climbing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jie Lin said...

Ya, you and your brilliant sand castle... quite nice lah, I have to admit. did u find the circle thing to keep the water too?

February 1, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home