~Yippee~

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Class Deco

 

I stayed back in school to do up the final touch-up for the Chinese new Year Class Deco. The judging was just in the afternoon. My friends and I  swept the floor. Swept . Swept . Swept . Move the broom is sweeping! I did not know my class was so dirty. A lot of hairs, dirt and stuff. Then, my friends and I started cutting arrows. All kinds of arrows.

arrows

It was the guide arrow the classroom. At the main entrance, we left a note for the judges to read. Arrows were placed on the floor to guide the judges to the next note. And then the next and the next. These notes allow them to understand the things in our class, and the decorations.  My friend suggested to paste the arrow on this: Untitled  This thing swivels when the wind blows. So the arrow will like turn in circles and circles. Then the judge will follow and turn in circles with the arrow’s direction. Then they will become giddy. hahala  I wish good luck to my class winning the class deco.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home