~Yippee~

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy road.

 

This is boring. I finished my bookmark! I done my music assignment and yah… Just read part of Horrible Science “Angry Animals” and I think the book is marvellous. Not only that book actually but all Horrible science book rocks! Scissors, paper, rocks! Ha-ha. I love the Horrible Science and its horrible, well, I mean excellent!

As I recalled last last Sunday, when I was going home with my family. Halfway on the road, I saw a car approaching. I turn back to head to the pavement and then I saw 2 cars were approaching too at the other side. Then I ran to the pavement. But then I noticed that my family was already going across the road. Then I ran across. I was like spinning and spinning. Whoa, that was dizzy.

During last Sunday, I went to a part in Ang Mo Kio to witness the Chingay Parade. It rocks! I love the all the floats. The free gifts were like crazy. There was a souvenir tissue. So my cousins, sis and I pretended to walk past the person to get FREE tissues. Muahahah. The float I loved most was the NTU float. There were two dragons and fire blazing out from the mouth. Simply COOL! 
When we thought there were not more floats, we got across the road(when the green man). We then saw another group of floats approaching. When the next green man flashed, we rush back across the road. Ha-ha.

img058

The bookmarks done for the elderly for my home visit. These are the 5 designs. I hope they like it. *Smiles* My another friend did pretty nice too. And it was pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home